< Old SiteJump to navigation Jump to search
Badeline[edit | edit source]
- Badeline: Madeline, darling, slow down.
- Madeline: Who said that?
- Badeline: Oh, I'm simply a concerned observer.
- Madeline: Are you... me?
- Badeline: I'm Part of You.
- Madeline: Why would Part of Me look so creepy?
- Badeline: ...
This is just what I look like, okay?
Deal with it.
- Madeline: Sorry, I didn't mean-
- Badeline: Forget about it.
I can't tell you what a relief it is to finally get out of your head.
But look, I'm worried about us.
We need a hobby, but this...
- Madeline: I know it sounds crazy, but I need to climb this Mountain.
- Badeline: You are many things, darling, but you are not a mountain climber.
- Madeline: Who says I can't be?
- Badeline: I know it's not your strong suit, but be reasonable for once.
You have no idea what you're getting into.
You can't handle this.
- Madeline: That is exactly why I need to do this.
Are you the weak Part of Me, or the lazy part?
- Badeline: I'm the pragmatic part.
And I'm trying to be diplomatic here.
Let's go home together.
Phone call (Dream)[edit | edit source]
At the end of Intervention, the phone rings. Madeline picks it up, and the following conversation occurs.
- Madeline: Hello?
- Ex: Madeline?
...are you calling from a payphone?
- Madeline: Yeah.
No, wait... you called me.
- Ex: What are you talking about?
- Madeline: It doesn't matter. I'm in trouble.
I'm being chased by... someone.
I don't really understand what's going on, but I know I'm in danger. I can feel it.
- Ex: Madeline, you only call me when you're panicking in the middle of the night.
You don't have to make up some ridiculous story just to get my attention.
- Madeline: I'm not making it up!
You always do this!
- Ex: Shhh it's alright, calm down.
I'm sorry sweetheart.
Talk to me.
- Madeline: I'm climbing Celeste Mountain. I found this old mirror, and it shattered, but part of me escaped, and...
...I'm dreaming, aren't I?
- Ex: Madeline. Of course you're dreaming.
I haven't spoken to you in months.
Why would I start now?
- Madeline: Ugh! Why am I even climbing this stupid Mountain?
[Badeline suddenly appears]
- Badeline: I'm wondering the same thing.
It's time to give up and go home.
Theo[edit | edit source]
Never talked[edit | edit source]
- Theo: Ho there, fellow explorer!
- Madeline: Oh... hi.
- Theo: Did you also trek up here to scope out these old ruins?
- Madeline: Uhh... no, I'm headed for the summit.
- Theo: Whoa, that's crazy!
I'm Theo by the way, an adventurer from a far off land!
- Madeline: ...
- Theo: Not much of a talker, are you?
Mysterious lone wolf type, I get it. I'll just imagine some dark backstory for you.
Not introduced (Theo doesn't know her name)[edit | edit source]
- Madeline: Hey Theo, sorry about earlier. I'm Madeline.
I've got a lot on my mind.
- Theo: Well this is a good place for it.
Something about these ruins feels so introspective.
It's really making me take a look in the mirror, so to speak.
- Madeline: Yeah... I get that.
So what "far off land" do you hail from?
- Theo: Well, my inquisitive compatriot, I doth hail from the mystical, enigmatic kingdom of...
- Madeline: It sounds like a special place.
Met and introduced[edit | edit source]
- Theo: Hey, Madeline! You made it!
- Known as in the game files.