Jump to navigation Jump to search
Intro[edit | edit source]
- This is it, Madeline.
- Just breathe.
- Why are you so nervous?
Granny's shack[edit | edit source]
This dialogue takes place when Madeline reaches Granny's shack.
- Madeline: Excuse me, ma'am?
The sign out front is busted... is this the Mountain trail?
- Old Woman: You're almost there. It's just across the bridge.
- Madeline: By the way, you should call someone about your driveway. The ridge collapsed and I nearly died.
- Old Woman: If my "driveway" almost did you in, the Mountain might be a bit much for you.
- Madeline: ...
Well, if an old bat like you can survive out here, I think I'll be fine.
- Old Woman: Suit yourself.
But you should know, Celeste Mountain is a strange place.
You might see things.
Things you ain't ready to see.
- Madeline: You should seek help, lady.
Outro[edit | edit source]
Upon Madeline successfully crossing the bridge, the camera scrolls upwards and the following text appears:
- You can do this.